Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol - RSA (SITHFAB201)
The Academy has developed a Responsible Service of Alcohol Course, which has been approved by the Independent Liquor and Gaming Authority - and accredited by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) meeting the Office of Liquor Gaming and Racings most recent guidelines.
Why Should I Attend?
IN NSW this RSA Course is a minimum requirement for all staff involved in the sale, supply service or promotion of alcohol. It is vital that all staff understand the requirements of the Liquor Act & Regulations in order to protect themselves and their employers from liability.
For further information about RSA requirements in other States and Territories please call 1300 20 40 20.
|REAL Hospitality Professionals
The RSA course is a competency based 6-hour program with a Statement of Attainment issued by The Academy and a Certificate by the Independent Liquor & Gaming Authority (ILGA) on successful completion of the course.
Some elements covered in this course:
- Sell or Serve Alcohol Responsibly
- Assist Customers to drink within appropriate limits
- Assess alcohol-affected customers to whom sale or service must be refused
- Identify the context of Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Industry Code of Practice
- The Liquor Act & Liquor Regulations
- Intoxication - Indicators & Offences
- Impacts of Alcohol
- Safe Transport options
- Responsible promotion of Liquor Products
- Legislative Framework for Responsible Service of Alcohol
- The Impact of Alcohol Abuse
- Implementing Responsible Service of Alcohol strategies
- Measuring the outcomes of Responsible Service of Alcohol on premises